Last updated: 4th November, 2022
If you are under 18 years of age, please do not send any personal data about yourself to us.
1. Information collection
We collect personal information from individuals we interact with in the course of providing our Sites and Services, dealing with suppliers, employees and potential employees and as is necessary for the operation of our business and provision of our Services.
In order to provide our Services the main types of information we collect are:
- Information that you provide when registering to use our Sites or subscribing to our Services, alerts, newsletters, or to attend our events, or when applying to work with us. This may include data such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, other forms of electronic communication, details from your LinkedIn profile or background information.
- Login credentials for any of our Sites.
- Information you provide in connection with the delivery of our Services including responses to questionnaires, activities, participation in any interactive features of our Sites or Services including video or audio calls and other information generated in connection with coaching sessions.
- If you contact us, for instance to report a problem with our Site or Services, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information you provide in response to any promotions or research surveys that we send (subject to your agreement to be contacted for such purposes).
We also automatically collect information when you use our Services or Sites, including:
- Data related to your use of and visit to the Sites such as time of login, how you navigated to our Sites, browsing information, what you viewed, clicked and searched for.
- Data related to the type of device you used to access our Services including web browser used and browsing information collected through cookies (see more on this further below), web beacons, pixels and other similar tracking technologies, IP address, device identifiers, operating system and mobile network information.
The information we collect automatically will be associated with the personal data you provide.
Our Sites are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers and we do not track or collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites.
2. Data Retention
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, to meet legal or regulatory obligations or for other legitimate business purposes. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
3. Use of Information
We only use and process personal data for legitimate business purposes. The purposes for which information may be used include:
- To conduct our business, provide and improve our Sites and Services.
- To fix errors, monitor usage and improve performance and reliability of our Sites and Services. We may use third party service providers to assist us with this and their services are not intended to identify one user specifically.
- To personalise and enhance the content we think is relevant for you and provide alerts, newsletters, surveys, research or other information that you have requested.
- To communicate and stay in touch with our clients, suppliers and business contacts (such as to notify of technical issues, notify of offers, promotions, events, respond to queries and provide other relevant information and insights we think are relevant for you).
- For Employees and Coaches to assess qualifications, verify information and references, provide appropriate compensation and contact potential Employees on opportunities of interest.
- To fulfill our and our affiliates’ legal obligations and contractual obligations such as those entered into with Clients and Citizens.
- Any other purpose for which the information is collected or which is incidental to the above.
Our Sites use Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Please refer to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners to find out more about how Google uses data when you use our Sites and how to control the information sent to Google. You can prevent Google's collection and processing of data through adjustment to the Google Ads Settings page or downloading and installing their browser plug-in (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
4. Marketing Practices
5. Disclosure of Your Information and International Transfers
In order to deliver our Services and Sites we may disclose personal data to:
- Our Employees, Agents, Coaches, Consultants, Advisers, Auditors, Contractors and service providers in connection with our operations or Services (wherever they may be located throughout the world).
- Our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (wherever they may be located throughout the world).
- Financial institutions, professional advisers, purchasers or business partners in connection with any financing, sale, reorganization, merger or acquisition of our business (wherever they may be located throughout the world).
We and our third party service providers may hold your data on servers located throughout the world. By using the Sites or Services you voluntarily consent to trans-border transfers of and hosting of such information and acknowledge that the location of recipients of your personal data and/or third party service providers may include countries where local laws grant fewer rights than you have in your own country.
We may also disclose personal data:
- To persons under a duty of confidentiality to us.
- Where we believe it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property or safety of you or others or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- Where required under applicable laws and regulations or legal processes.
- To enforce our terms and conditions of use of our Services or Sites.
- Where we believe it is necessary for us to do so to protect your interests.
We use strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, including the use of e-billing services.
7. Third Party Websites and Social Networking
The Sites and Services are not designed for or directed at persons under 18 years of age. We request that persons under 18 years of age do not provide us with their personal data and we do not intentionally collect or maintain personal data for persons under 18 years of age.
10. Your Rights
To the extent provided by the laws of your jurisdiction, you may request we check, correct, amend, delete, restrict or transfer your data, provide more information on our privacy practices and the type of data held or object to certain uses of your data such as the use of personal data for marketing or research and statistical purposes. You may also withdraw consent that you have previously provided relating to our handling of your personal information. Unless there is a legal or legitimate reason not to, we will apply your preferences going forward.
You may exercise any of your rights by notifying us. Some of these requests can be made through your account. Alternately, please send such requests, questions or complaints to:
Name: Lanterne Rouge Holdings Pte Ltd
Address: 141 Middle Road #05-06 GSM Building Singapore 188976
Tel: +65 6834 3323
In accordance with the laws of certain jurisdictions, we have the right to and may charge a minimum fee for processing any data access request.
If you are a European Resident and have a concern with our personal data practices that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.